Saturday, October 22, 2011

Time Marches On (To the Beat of a Lady Gaga Song)

I have officially reached that age. Where not only are my friends who've been with their beloved since kindergarten are getting married and having babies, but so are my exes and my former crushes. *sigh* I'm still just under two months out from being twenty-three and I can count on one hand the friends who are NOT getting married, are engaged, or have reproduced. One hand. And the first person who says "Oh you're too young to worry about that" gets kicked. I'm not too young. But I am not looking at any of those options any time soon and I'm fine with that. This is not a poor me post, this is merely an expression of disbelief at how together my friends have it. Well done, you all.

Today's purchases.
Two dresses, three sweaters, and two pairs of trousers from ART's costume sale-$11
Pumpkin Scone and Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffin-$4
Holiday novelties, word search book, and double-stick tape at dollar store-$5
Parcheesi and a free weight to work my arms with-just under $7
Watching Jensen and Jared conduct a set tour on MTV's 10 on Top this morning-priceless

No comments:

Post a Comment